US Smokeless Tobacco Company’s role is to responsibly manufacture and market USSTC brands to adult tobacco consumers in a financially disciplined way. We are currently seeking a highly qualified Production Planning and Capacity Analyst to join our Operations team in Nashville, Tennessee.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, coordinating and communicating: manufacturing production capacity, capability and requirements to meet short and long term business objectives.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Developing, implementing and managing manufacturing production line capacity and capability models utilizing integrated planning systems.
- Executing and monitoring progress for manufacturing plans, projects and schedules that facilitate continuous improvement relevant to production capacity and capability cost optimization initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining Manufacturing Business Continuity plans to ensure minimal disruption.
- Translating role specific data into relevant business information and communicating to varying levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred with a concentration in Industrial Engineering or other relevant technical discipline
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience in Manufacturing Operations.
- Advanced working knowledge of automated production planning systems.
- Extensive planning and coordination skills and detail orientation are essential for functioning efficiently in this position.
- Ability to self-direct and have the ability to make decisions and/or recommendations with incomplete information and other possible time constraints.
- Ability to create and maintain a position of influence and leadership in order to bring employees together to work toward a common goal.
- Must have advanced analytical capability in order to maintain complex system solutions for production line capacity and capability requirements.
- Microsoft Office Suite technical proficiency; advanced capabilities in Excel
- Systems knowledge, including SAP, JDA, ASPENTech
At US Smokeless Tobacco Manufacturing Company, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development and advancement.
Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that owns the premier tobacco companies in the United States including Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company and John Middleton. The companies’ premium tobacco brands include Marlboro, Copenhagen, Skoal and Black & Mild. Altria also owns Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, one of the country’s top premium wine producers and Philip Morris Capital Corporation, an investment company. Altria’s mission is to own and develop financially disciplined businesses that are leaders in responsibly providing adult tobacco and wine consumers with superior branded products.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your supply chain and production planning/scheduling skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit sharing programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: