Amsted Rail - ASF Keystone
Controls Engineer (Engineer of Factory Automation)
- Furnishes technical support to manufacturing and maintenance operations.
- Provides for continuous improvement of manufacturing operations through the design, selection and installation of new equipment and systems, and the modification of existing equipment and systems.
- Creates and/or maintains current documentation of equipment and systems.
- Provides for the continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and equipment. Assures maximum reliability of equipment, processes and procedures.
- Provides engineering support to operations in the troubleshooting, rebuilding and repair of electrical equipment and automated systems.
- Designs and specifies machine and gauge control systems; integrated automation including robotics and servo controls; HMI systems; and data collection systems, according to company design standards.
- Provides complete project management for new machine and system modifications, installations and upgrades.
- Creates and/or maintains current documentation of processes and operating procedures.
- Maintains a high level of personal and professional knowledge of related technologies and manufacturing systems.
- Performs other assigned duties as determined by the manager.
- BS in electrical engineering or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience commissioning and troubleshooting machine/ process controls.
- Fluent in editing and developing PLC and Robotic programs.
- Able to deliver complete and accurate electrical system drawing packages.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: